1a: a war cry especially of a Scottish clan
1b: a word or phrase used to express a characteristic position or stand or a goal to be achieved
2: a brief attention-getting phrase used in advertising or promotion
From the Merriam-Webster dictionary
Below are some recovery slogans that you may find helpful
- Easy does it—but do it!
- Let go, let God.
- Keep coming back.
- Act as if.
- H.A.L.T.: Don’t get too hungry, angry, lonely or tired.
- When in doubt, leave it out.
- Fail to plan, plan to fail.
- One day at a time.
- Keep it simple.
- First things first.
- Principles before personalities.
- Together we can.
- Feelings aren’t facts.
- You are not alone.
- Life on life’s terms.
- Share it, don’t wear it.
- Meeting makers make it.
- Progress, not perfection.
- Move a muscle, change a thought.
- Just for today.
- It’s not what you’re eating, it is what’s eating you.
- God: Good Orderly Direction, Great OutDoors
- Don’t eat no matter what.
- It works if you work it.
- Attitude of gratitude.
- This, too, shall pass.
- Don’t quit before the miracle happens.
- Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it mean.
- Half measures availed us nothing.
- We will love you until you learn to love yourself.
- B.I.N.G.E.: because I’m not good enough.
- It is easier to stay abstinent than to get abstinent.
- F.E.A.R: false evidence appearing real.
- Abstinence is the most important thing in my life without exception.
- Utilize, don’t analyze.
- Nothing tastes as good as abstinence feels!